Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Summer is finally here!

Yes... I am truly kicked!

Just now I finished recommending a few movies to few friends. Am on this movie spree. And I am reading what I would truly name as the first indigenous attempt at espionage and counter-espionage about Indo-AfPak (a recent coinage of Mr. Obama admin) - LASHKAR by Mukul Deva. Hmmmm... interesting. If you are an Indian, inciting... if you're on the other side of the border... infuriating. How much it is true, I know not, nor would we probably know of! But... as a read, quite good. My brother is contemplating reading it, but plans to leave shortly back to Philly and is not quite sure if he would be encouraged to read it in-flight, what with a name like this! Crazy Americans!!!

More Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Though the quality of the Bombay summer and Chennai summer are the same sir KK, I miss being in Chennai!

I am sure that would mean schools shut - and you will have time for your intellectual and aesthetic excursions. Good times with the same:-)

Thanks for visiting my space! Means a lot