Friday, September 02, 2005

Synopsis Cover Page of my Ph.D Dissertation

The Following is the cover page reproduction of my Ph.D Dissertation. All these days, I hadn't felt like proclaiming my doctoral status to the world, because I had worked so much for it and thanks to the vagaries of the University administation, by the time I got my degree, it was of no use and I had wandered from academic scholastics to theatrical dramatics. I shall post my entire synopsis and thesis as well as my other scholarly (!) writings and publications elsewhere in a website that doesn't hog the blog bytes. Await the link! - KKTHEDOC
‘absurd, but Grotesque...’
An Analytical Study
of
Selected Stage Plays of Friedrich Dürrenmatt






A SYNOPSIS

of the thesis to be
submitted in partial fulfilment of
the requirements for the degree of

DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY
of the
UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS




By

KRISHNA KUMAR S










DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH
UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS
MADRAS - 600 005
AUGUST 1996

No comments: